- Adult Group Yoga classes
- Private one to one tuition
- Sports Massage – 30 min or 45 mins or 60 mins
- A deep tissue massage including trigger point therapy treating soft tissue injuries.
- Holistic Massage 60 or 90 mins
- A completely relaxing treatment with oil and gentle strokes focusing on the whole body.
- Abhyanga – Ayurvedic Massage – 60 mins or 90 mins
- Originated in India treating imbalances within the body focusing on Marma points. Vital points where flesh, veins, arteries, tendons, bones, and joints meet up.
- Thai Couch Massage – 60 min or 90 min
- Thai Couch massage you are fully clothed whilst a mixture of massage, pressure points, stretching is done which has a calming and healing effect and increases positive energy flow – great for flexibility, improved circulation, and relaxation.
- Hot or Cold Stone Massage 60m
Basalt stones for hot treatments, help get deeper into the muscle more quickly. Good for decreasing muscle pain and stiffness. Marble stones for cold cryotherapy treatments good for swelling, congestion, and energizing?
- Ayurvedic Facial
- A very relaxing facial done with ayurvedic products, filled with herbs from the Himalayas, which are organic and not tested on animals
- Hopi Ear Candles with Lymphatic Facial Massage – 45 mins
- Relieves symptoms of, Tinnitus, Sinusitis, Glue Ear, Hayfever & Rhinitis, Excessive ear wax, Colds, Tension headaches, and most ENT problems
- Reflexology 60 mins
- Reflex points in the feet that are related to internal organs are stimulated thus promoting healing. It has many benefits of which some are relaxation, improved circulation, relieves pain, reduces swelling, and generally promoting healing reactions in the body.
- Reiki 30 mins or 60 mins
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by laying on hands or just above the physical body and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.